SuperBridge Hybrid Utility Token Exchange
Interested in supporting the development of the SuperAUD Project?Join the ITO
SuperAUD Stable Utility Token
The SuperAUD Stable Utility Token is used as the primary instrument for all open markets on the SuperBridge HEX, allowing traders around the globe to speculate the Australian fiat value of all utility token listed on the exchange in a high throughout and real-time environment. SAUD is tied directly to the Australian dollar and backed by Australian traders who have used their self-managed superfund (SMSF) to purchase utility tokens in the SuperBridge HEX.
- Token Name: SuperAUD Token
- Holders: To be deployed
- Proposed Supply: 210,000,000 SAUD
- Reserve: No Team Reserve
- Trading Price: TBA
- Token Symbol/Ticker: [SAUD]
- Transfers: To be deployed
- Circulating Supply: Determined by SMSF Deposits
- Market cap: TBA
- Contract Address: The SuperAUD Token [SAUD] will be deployed following the ITO.